5 Steps to Rank any Website on Search Engines
- October 9, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Search Engine Optimization
Ultimate Guide to SEO
Search Engine Optimization ( SEO) is the process of making your website ranking higher on Search Engines in Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.
SEO never a quick fix, it always takes time to rank, as you’re doing SEO, your Competitors are doing SEO and Search Engines like Google keeps on Changing their Algorithms. SEO is a continuous process. 40% to 90% of leads come from Search engines like Google. 93% of all the search queries start with a search engine, more than 75% is search on Google. Top 4 positions (above the fold) gets max. a number of clicks
SEO mainly divided into 5 Steps:
On Page SEO
Off Page SEO
– is a method of finding best suitable queries searched by your target audience based on the user intent, search volume, keyword competition and length of the query etc. All ways easier to rank longer tail keywords (keyword phrases having 4 words or more). Here the best tools are – Google keyword planner, Keywordtool.io, Uber suggest etc.
After selecting the Keywords, it’s time to do competitive analysis to determine, how long it takes to rank the website. Here we do it using third party tools like – Moz, ahrefs, semrush etc
– is all about making your website load faster (improve page speed), Clean code both front end and back end (W3 total validations), website architecture, Integrating webmasters and Analytics. Adding Sitemaps, making your website mobile friendly, optimize the images (visuals), website security (SSL) etc.
On Page SEO
– is the technique of the using the keywords (which we want to rank in the website) within the website. Like using keywords in Meta title, Description, URL structure, within the content, heading tags, canonical tags, Alt text for images and internal links, breadcrumbs, Rich Snippets. Search engines give higher value to a website having unique content and lengthy content ( 1700 words minimum) and always remember content always king for the website so always remember that content should be unique and its always related that particular page title and the URl .content marketing companies in India are very popular in now days.
– 70% of SEO is off page, how well is your website famous, or how many backlinks that point towards your website. Search engine loves to see both quality and diversity of backlinks coming to your website. There are hundreds of ways to get backlinks, like guest blogging, Web 2.0, Document sharing, video sharing, business listing, Press releases, social bookmarking etc. Off page is a continuous process – keep getting high-quality relevant backlinks. ( make sure those links will get indexed ).