Digital Marketing Training Institutes in Marathahalli with Placements
- August 9, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing Training Institutes in Marathahalli with Placements
We are living in the internet world where almost everything has become digital. From small to big businesses they have moved towards digitalization. People use technology from pin top of fingers whether it is paying bills, buying groceries, shopping, planning for a vacation, booking tickets or just about anything else, they just use smartphones, tablets, laptops, and computers to get their task done.
The ever-growing popularity of the internet has created enormous opportunity for companies to expand their business throughout the world. Due to this new career opportunities are being created in the modernized market.
In this digitalization “Digital Marketing” term is leading in all aspects of the business.
Digital Marketing is not a strange word among us. It has become one of the most popular words in the last couple of years as Digital Marketing gave a new scope of our career. Everyone is discussing it and they are excited to know and learn more about Digital Marketing.
As every part of our lives is somehow being influenced by digital technologies, organizations are also using marketing through digital mediums to their brand value. The growing demand for digital marketers has created a new opportunity and it can be the best option to start a career.
Learn Digital Academy provides the best Digital Marketing Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore with complete practical exposure.
Digital marketing provides roles and skills, even more than traditional marketing and this newly upgraded and flexible nature of the business makes it so fascinating.
Objective of Learn Digital Academy
<H4>Best Digital Marketing Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore<H4>
Whether you’re looking for a new career in digital marketing training or just wish to add digital to your existing skillset, this digital marketing training course will prepare you to become a complete digital marketer and make you industry ready within a period of two months. You will know the right skills through comprehensive hands-on training on a broad range of simulations and projects that will enable you to make and run your own digital marketing campaigns.
You will be trained on the latest digital marketing tools so that you come to know how they work and how to gain insights that will help clarify your strategy over your campaign.
The digital marketing course from Learn Digital Academy (Digital Marketing Training in Bangalore) will prepare you for the most sought-after certification exams such as Google Ads, Facebook Blueprint, YouTube Marketing, and Google Analytics.
Know the basic of Digital Marketing
What is digital marketing?
Digital marketing is a wide word that encapsulates all marketing channels and techniques that one can use to promote products or services on the online to connect with existing and prospective audiences. Digital channels include such as search engines, social media, e-mail, and websites. The main difference between digital marketing and traditional marketing is that digital marketing campaigns are carried out solely through digital channels and this gives marketers more control, tools, and data to analyze the effectiveness of a campaign.
Unlike traditional marketing methods, you don’t have to go door to door to convince people how good and useful your product is, but instead social media like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and online reviews do this job. Online ratings, Facebook likes, Twitter follows show the great impact of your company’s product and services.
Digital Marketing Course in Marathahalli
Digital Marketing revolves around four things
Use social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, etc. to connect with your customer base. These social media sites are used to showcase the products and services of an organization. Use it as a support channel to launchpad of new products, exclusive offers, and discounts to drive revenue.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization):
SEO or Search engine optimization is a method that increases the visibility of a website and allows a site to get more traffic from search engines like Google Yahoo etc. It is divided into two parts, off-page SEO, and on-page SEO.
Learn Digital Academy gives intensive SEO training in Marathahalli, Bangalore
The objective of Content marketing is to maintain and attract customers by continuously generating valuable and meaningful content with the aim of engaging targeted audiences in order to drive profitable customer action. Content marketing is useful for businesses as information people find online impacts their purchase decision.
Online Advertising has a large number of advantages over traditional advertising and the chief difference is targeting prospective clients. Online advertising is a very efficient and effective method for achieving the desired goals like increasing brand awareness, driving sales, engaging customers, finding new and right customers and diversify the revenue streams. There are a number of options available for doing online advertising– for example, PPC and paid social to online display advertising and in-app ads. These online platforms accept banner, text, rich media ad formats.
What are the types of Digital Marketing
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Technical SEO:- This part of the SEO is tied in with crawling and indexing, wherein the web index bots crawl your website and index based on the content and keywords. This part also includes making your website’s speed faster, mobile-friendly with re-readable fonts, etc.
- On-Page SEO:- This part of the SEO is about optimizing your page, content, keywords, meta tags, URL, image alt tags, sitemaps, etc. Technically everything you do on your website to make it more user-friendly is part of the On-Page SEO.
- Off-Page SEO:- This part of the SEO comprises directory submissions, link-building, social media promotions, and any other activity you do to drive traffic from other websites on your website.
- Content SEO:- This part of the SEO is about optimizing the content on your website where you write your content based on your keyword research, write appropriate titles, headings, sub-headings, which improve your content better for both search engines and visitors of the website. Remember when your visitors love your content then Google loves your content. Hence, make sure that your content is really informative, engaging and useful.
SEO training in Marathahalli,Bangalore
Benefits of Content Marketing
- Increases site visibility: SEO helps you to make your website more user-friendly and easy to navigate to the search engines. This not only makes it easy for search engines to crawl your website but also makes easier to users finding relevant information on your website.
- SEO builds trust and credibility: Now people are habitual to search anything in Google. They use it every day to find the information. If you get ranking on search your business will build trust and credibility. In fact, the first organic listing includes 37 percent of search engine clicks.
- SEO does not involve in paid advertising: The main advantage of SEO is you do not have to advertise your business if you have strong SEO standing. You can boost traffic to your website without paying to PPC ads. An effective approach can assist you to reduce your advertising cost.
Content Marketing is a type of marketing that includes the creation and distribution of online contents focus on attracting and transforming targeted audiences into customers. The aim of content marketing is to get leads and traffic to a website by providing valuable and relevant free content on a variety of channels. The channels include a content marketing strategy include the following:
- Blog posts: Writing and posting articles on a company blog will help you to show your industry expertise and generate traffic for your business through organic search. Ultimately, this gives you more possibilities to convert website visitors into sales leads.
- E-books and whitepapers: Website visitors are further educated by e-books, whitepapers, and long-form material. It also enables to exchange contact information from a reader and generate leads to your business.
- Infographics: Infographics is an artistic representation of data and visual content that helps website visitors visualize and know more the concept you want to make them reach.
Benefits of Content Marketing
- Effective content gives your site more traffic: Publishing an effective blog consistently can help you take more traffic to your website over time. If you want to gain site traffic post quality blog contents.
- Content marketing can help you to attract unexpected customers: You can get new clients in unexpected locations by generating and promoting useful content that addresses the biggest problem facing your target audience. Maintaining an active blog enables you to introduce your business to the people.
- Get more audience involved in content marketing: Increase engagement is another significant advantage of content marketing. The best way to start communication with your customers is to provide them helpful and correct information on relevant topics.
Social Media Marketing
Social Media Marketing (SMM) is an internet marketing method that includes creating and sharing content on social media networks to accomplish your objective for marketing and branding. Social media marketing includes text, image, video and other content posting that drives audience engagement. The following include social media are:
Benefits of Social Media Marketing
- Social Media allows you to spread Brand Awareness: Social media gives you the power to promote your business to thousands of people around the globe at any time. There is no restriction to brand to the particular demographics, location, or type of consumer that you want to reach.
- Build Community: You can create an entire community with social media related to your brand or business. Here, not only you can market your brand but also get direct leads for your business.
- It helps to increase leads and sales: Marketing in social media can boost your company’s revenue. Although you have your website but to transform into sales you just need qualified traffic. Social media can contribute to generating the traffic you need.
Pay Per Click (PPC)
PPC is also known as search engine marketing. It is an online advertising model in which advertiser pays an amount each time when one of their ads is clicked. PPC ads appear at the top and the right side of a search engine result page. It is one of the distinctive ways of getting traffic to a website.
Benefits of PPC
- Fast Results:
Business needs and wants outcomes quickly. PPC is perhaps the fastest way to get immediate outcomes and operate an advertising campaign. To simplify stiff, you can rapidly build a Google Ads account if you have a running website. Set up and operate your advertisements in the Google network and start getting traffic.
- Measurable Results:
Another significant advantage of PPC is that you have a definite measurable aim for everything you do. You can measure anything from expenses,
revenues, opinions, clicks, visits and much more linked to a PPC campaign.
- No Dependency on SEO: One of the nice things about PPC is that you do not have to worry about Google and the changes they make in ranking algorithm for your profitable campaigns. Just set your campaigns and start getting clicks for your website.
- Reach the right audience: According to your need, you can choose where and when your advertisement should appear while running a PPC campaign you based on a number variables including keywords, location, date, time much more.
- Brand Recognition: You can use PPC to target keywords linked to your business so that your advertisements are constantly viewable to those who are searching with similar keywords.
Although general keywords do not generate more revenues, they indirectly assist you to increase your company’s brand awareness and set up your business.
- Track campaigns with complete transparency: One of the biggest benefits of PPC marketing is that it easily allows you to track all marketing campaigns. With Google Ads account and Google Analytics, you can easily monitor everything from how many people watch your campaign to what they do on your website.
The available metrics allows you to have a bird’s eye view on your website from start to end for your marketing campaign.
Affiliate marketing is an online and performance-based sales advertising that allows an advertiser to receive a commission for promoting someone else’s products or services on a website.
Benefits of Affiliate Marketing
- It can boost your reputation: You can further make a reputation of your brand and its products by partnering with trusted bloggers and websites. These channel partners will promote your products or services and build consumer confidence for your business. In the initial phase of buying a product, customers keep more trust on third party’s opinion over content produced. Consumers also have some degree of confidence in websites they frequently use for product recommendations.
- Affiliate can rapidly increase your traffic and sales: Recruiting affiliates to your program will enable you to scale traffic quicker in combination with your other marketing efforts. The more websites you connect to, the more opportunities you will have to transform those users into paid clients. Moreover, affiliate links help to redirect to your website by increasing traffic and improve your website search ranking.
- Affiliate Marketing is performance-based: The primary benefit of having an affiliate program is that it is completely based on performance. Once the desired action has taken place then affiliates are paid a sort of commission.
- <H3>Email Marketing<H3>
Email Marketing is a type of internet marketing. Companies use this marketing format to communicate with their audiences. It is a way to reach consumers directly through the internet. Usually, the email contains advertisements, commercial messages, sales offer or a call for business.
<H4>Benefits of Email Marketing<H4>
- Low costs: The reduced price compared to mainstream marketing channels is one of the most evident benefits of email marketing. Email marketers may consider investing in specialist software for automating, tracking and evaluating their email campaigns. To be sure, there may be small overhead to send thousands of emails at a time, but these expenses are much smaller than you would expect to pay using other marketing channels.
- Reach an already engaged audience: Email marketing is one of the only channels to reach the customers directly for communication, branding, and promotion. Most of the businesses using the platform only to send messages to the assigned customers. This can allow much higher conversion rates as a company targets only those who are already interested in their brand.
- Drive Revenue: Email marketing is a great way to motivate customers to make a purchase. There are not any other marketing platforms that allow customers to go within two clicks of a button from witnessing an offer to purchase an item. Email newsletters can drive sales like no other channel with a tempting call to action and a direct link to checkout.
- Instant Impact: Because of the email’s immediacy, a business can begin to see results within minutes of sending emails. A 24-hour sale is an active marketing policy that can be used by email by creating a feeling of urgency and existed subscribers to take immediate action.
Video marketing is another powerful way to promote a business, product or service by using video platform channels. This may include marketing the name, vision, and benefits of the brand. Video marketing allows connecting with the crowd directly in an authentic and legitimate way.
Benefits of Video Marketing
- Catch the consumer eye: 70% of the audience like to watch videos online, which is significantly more than text-based content. Video content attracts more audience attention than other types of content. The present strategy of content marketing is extremely competitive. Consumers are provided with an excess of content to read, view and dedicate their time. The more eye-catching your content, the more likely it is being consumed.
- Video ads convert sales. Adding a video ad to a product description improves the chances of a sale and the biggest names in online marketplace like eBay, Amazon claim that video ad shows a powerful impact and increases the revenue of a business
- People share video. Those who watch a video ad and find it interesting or worthwhile share it on social media with their followers. In fact, social media users share more than 600 every minute. This activity can exponentially increase your video’s exposure.
- Video is an excellent format for informing and educating. Video ad includes audio and visual elements that educate the audience to multiple senses, video ad spreads awareness and they are particularly efficient when used for product demonstrations. Viewers can actually watch and understand the things work or they may a new skill.
- A video conveys huge amounts of information in a short time. In a short span of time, you can provide more information as compared to text content. Video ad gets more engagement as people find more informative content they like and share it on social media platforms.
What are the benefits of taking a Digital Marketing Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore from Learn Digital Academy?
Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with real industry-wide expertise, skills, and experience verified by certification. Continuous learning is not only essential for a fresher or any professional to stay up to date with present market trends, but it also enables them to grow their skills set and become more flexible at the workplace.
This advanced digital marketing course will not exclusively assist learners to stand out and polish their promoting skillset in the marketing domain, but it will also help them take that required jump to bigger and more ambitious roles.
Looking for Digital Marketing Course in Marathahalli
What skills will you learn at Learn Digital Academy, best Digital Marketing Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore?
This course will enable you to:
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, and digital marketing strategy
- Master and get familiar with digital marketing execution tools such as Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing and Google Analytics.
- Become a virtual digital marketing executive or manager for an e-commerce business.
- Gain real-life experience by completing live projects using tools like Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
- Learn how to formulate plan, schedule and execute effective digital marketing strategies with the right channel mix to showcase the business objective.
- Prepare you to get twelve top digital marketing certification exams (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Social Marketing)
What are the tools and projects included in the Digital Marketing Course?
Digital Marketing Courses in Marathahalli, Bangalore
Digital marketing training in Marathahalli, Bangalore from Learn Digital Academy is incomplete without practical learning. In this course, you will work on live projects that will provide you hands-on digital marketing experience. After placed on projects you will be the part of the team, and you’ll use various digital marketing tools to execute your digital marketing strategy.
1. Google Analytics & SEO: You will set up your website, with a proper layout ensure proper SEO, and integrate Google Analytics tool to analyze website performance.
Project 2: Google Ads: You will be given a task to create Ad campaign for Google Ads to increase relevant paid search traffic for a website.
Project 3: Facebook Marketing: To ensure brand visibility and engagement, you will be involved with Facebook marketing campaign and maintain the Facebook page.
Project 4: Website Auditing and Optimizing: You will also be analyzing a website through various aspects and optimizing it accordingly to the requirements.
<H2>Who can take Digital Marketing Course?<H2>
Digital Marketing training is ideal for everyone. There is no specific qualification required to learn digital marketing course and the most important thing that no age restrictions. This digital marketing course suits to everyone whether you are business professional, marketing consultant, entrepreneur, fresher or student.
Students – The scope in Digital Marketing is increasing enormously day by day, there is a prominent chance that it will become a stable career. Students with digital marketing understanding are able to turn into entrepreneurs building start-ups with new business strategies. BBA and MBA students can learn digital marketing course along with their studies as it serves as a bonus to boost their curriculum vitae. Moreover, digital marketing trained graduates are quite eligible to become a Digital Marketing Analyst, SEO Analyst, PPC Executive etc.
Marketing Professionals – Marketing Professionals with a BBA or MBA degree, sales manager, business development executives, and other skilled marketing experts can take advantage of this digital marketing course. This course adds additional skills in your expertise.
Career Switchers / Individuals – Individuals who are currently working on traditional marketing strategies and who would like to switch to new and digital marketing channels are highly recommended to take this digital marketing course.
CEO – Being a boss of your company you can keep an eye on the organization’s digital marketing strategies and help with the concern teams to carry out the systematic process. Getting a clear knowledge about the concepts enables the CEO proficient at delivering his suggestions, executing ideas and contribution.
Business Owners – Learning digital marketing course also benefits the people who are already into the business sectors. It offers them an enormous way to earn money and generate profits with higher ROI at minimal efforts. With this digital marketing understanding, business professionals can operate their businesses more effectively, and it makes it much easier to earn profits.
IT Professionals – Personnel working in IT sectors also has a significant advantage in taking up training in digital marketing. People with IT background can have a sound future with the growing importance of digital marketing. Many companies are coming forward to spend a good deal of money and being an IT professional with digital marketing skills can readily get you recruited.
Others – Online marketing is not only intended for sales and marketing experts. Anyone with a good understanding and willingness to go through this field can master the subject with hard work and commitment.
Digital Marketing Courses in Bangalore, Marathahalli
What is the average salary offered to certified Digital Marketing Professionals?
Digital Marketing trends are increasing very rapidly by updating at their own pace. With its growing popularity, there is a huge demand for digital marketers. In fact, the companies are giving opportunities to those talent and skills who are ready to help businesses to promote online by acquiring the latest marketing strategies.
Thus, there are numerous jobs approx. 2 lakh generated in India in the field of digital marketing and aspirants who are looking for a bright career in this escalating filed.
Digital Marketing Executive
If you are seeking a job as a fresher you are to participate as a digital marketing executive or SEO executive, and as entry-level will perform a few tasks like keyword research, analyzing and optimizing of a website. You can be part of the planning and execution of online marketing efforts.
As a fresher, your salary may be 18k to 22k a month. This is not fixed, it can vary from company to company.
Digital Marketing Specialist
Within a year or two, one can become a marketing specialist, depend completely on your skills and skill set. You need specialization in SEO or SEM in order to become a professional and you need to be ideal in your knowledge.
The salary would be approx 23k to 30k per month for the Digital Marketing Specialist. Growth and hike differ by performance and caliber
Digital Marketing Manager
It takes 3 to 4 years for this profile to transform an applicant into a marketing manager as it depends completely on your flexibility and adaptability to your marketing strategy and how strategically your campaigns can be executed.
According to Payscale, Digital Marketing Manager’s average wage is about 40k-45k per month.
Social Media Marketing Experts/Manager
This candidate performs multiple tasks by sharing a blog post, infographics, video post, and other associated material to drive traffic to the website and boost the visibility of a brand or product.
They prefer social media platforms to promote their content and create strategies for drawing prospective traffic and providing their target audience with real commitment and interaction.
The average salary of a Social Media Marketing Manager is 30k per month, but it depends on the company.
Email Marketing Executive
By running email marketing campaigns, managing and producing email database and newsletters, these email marketing executives are responsible for drawing leads for the business.
The average salary of Email Marketing Executive is 20k-22k per month.
Content Marketing Manager
The content marketer’s role is to supervise and optimize the business content strategy by various ways and generate extensive content including video, audio, print, blog post, social media post and much more.
The monthly income of the Content Marketing Manager is approx 50k-55k per month.
Google Ads Marketer
The role of Google Ads Marketers is to conduct and manage PPC (Pay Per Click) strategies for the company. They monitor the keywords bids, a monthly budget of the company, impressions, revenue tracking, goals tracking and other metrics.
The average salary of Google Ads Marketer is would be 28k-32k per month.
Conclusion: Digital Marketing is the fastest-growing field around the globe. The research and practice of digital marketing are upgrading day by day with the advancement of technology. Almost all businesses around the world including India will have an online presence and thus will offer many career opportunities in digital marketing by the year 2022. Take this course at Learn Digital Academy, the best Digital Marketing training institute in Bangalore to enhance your career and skills.
Digital Marketing Training Courses in Bangalore Marathahalli
Digital Marketing Marathahalli, Bangalore
About the author: Kamlesh Gupta is a Digital Marketing Trainer & Skills Trainer at Learn Digital Academy & Digital Marketing Executive at Webi7 Digital Media in Bangalore. With his affluent knowledge he has trained many youngsters & professionals.