What are the benefits of taking a Digital Marketing Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore from Learn Digital Academy?
Businesses and recruiters prefer marketing professionals with real industry-wide expertise, skills, and experience verified by certification. Continuous learning is not only essential for a fresher or any professional to stay up to date with present market trends, but it also enables them to grow their skills set and become more flexible at the workplace.
This advanced digital marketing course will not exclusively assist learners to stand out and polish their promoting skillset in the marketing domain, but it will also help them take that required jump to bigger and more ambitious roles. Looking for Digital Marketing Course in Marathahalli
What skills will you learn at Learn Digital Academy, best Digital Marketing Training in Marathahalli, Bangalore?
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), website conversion rate optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, and digital marketing strategy
- Master and get familiar with digital marketing execution tools such as Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing and Google Analytics.
- Become a virtual digital marketing executive or manager for an e-commerce business.
- Gain real-life experience by completing live projects using tools like Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing
- Learn how to formulate plan, schedule and execute effective digital marketing strategies with the right channel mix to showcase the business objective.
- Prepare you to get twelve top digital marketing certification exams (Google Analytics, Google Ads, Social Marketing)
Who can take Digital Marketing Course?
Digital Marketing training is ideal for everyone. There is no specific qualification required to learn digital marketing course and the most important thing that no age restrictions. This digital marketing course suits to everyone whether you are business professional, marketing consultant, entrepreneur, fresher or student.
- Students – The scope in Digital Marketing is increasing enormously day by day, there is a prominent chance that it will become a stable career. Students with digital marketing understanding are able to turn into entrepreneurs building start-ups with new business strategies. BBA and MBA students can learn digital marketing course along with their studies as it serves as a bonus to boost their curriculum vitae. Moreover, digital marketing trained graduates are quite eligible to become a Digital Marketing Analyst, SEO Analyst, PPC Executive etc.
- Marketing Professionals – Marketing Professionals with a BBA or MBA degree, sales manager, business development executives, and other skilled marketing experts can take advantage of this digital marketing course. This course adds additional skills in your expertise.
Career Switchers / Individuals – Individuals who are currently working on traditional marketing strategies and who would like to switch to new and digital marketing channels are highly recommended to take this digital marketing course.
- CEO – Being a boss of your company you can keep an eye on the organization’s digital marketing strategies and help with the concern teams to carry out the systematic process. Getting a clear knowledge about the concepts enables the CEO proficient at delivering his suggestions, executing ideas and contribution.
Business Owners – Learning digital marketing course also benefits the people who are already into the business sectors. It offers them an enormous way to earn money and generate profits with higher ROI at minimal efforts. With this digital marketing understanding, business professionals can operate their businesses more effectively, and it makes it much easier to earn profits.
- IT Professionals – Personnel working in IT sectors also has a significant advantage in taking up training in digital marketing. People with IT background can have a sound future with the growing importance of digital marketing. Many companies are coming forward to spend a good deal of money and being an IT professional with digital marketing skills can readily get you recruited.
- Others – Online marketing is not only intended for sales and marketing experts. Anyone with a good understanding and willingness to go through this field can master the subject with hard work and commitment.
What is the average salary offered to certified Digital Marketing Professionals?
- Digital Marketing Executive
If you are seeking a job as a fresher you are to participate as a digital marketing executive or SEO executive, and as entry-level will perform a few tasks like keyword research, analyzing and optimizing of a website. You can be part of the planning and execution of online marketing efforts.
As a fresher, your salary may be 18k to 22k a month. This is not fixed, it can vary from company to company.
- Digital Marketing Specialist
Within a year or two, one can become a marketing specialist, depend completely on your skills and skill set. You need specialization in SEO or SEM in order to become a professional and you need to be ideal in your knowledge.
The salary would be approx 23k to 30k per month for the Digital Marketing Specialist. Growth and hike differ by performance and caliber
- Digital Marketing Manager
It takes 3 to 4 years for this profile to transform an applicant into a marketing manager as it depends completely on your flexibility and adaptability to your marketing strategy and how strategically your campaigns can be executed.
According to Pay-scale, Digital Marketing Manager’s average wage is about 40k-45k per month.
- Social Media Marketing Experts/Manager
This candidate performs multiple tasks by sharing a blog post, infographics, video post, and other associated material to drive traffic to the website and boost the visibility of a brand or product.
They prefer social media platforms to promote their content and create strategies for drawing prospective traffic and providing their target audience with real commitment and interaction.
The average salary of a Social Media Marketing Manager is 30k per month, but it depends on the company.
- Email Marketing Executive
By running email marketing campaigns, managing and producing email database and newsletters, these email marketing executives are responsible for drawing leads for the business.
The average salary of Email Marketing Executive is 20k-22k per month.
- Content Marketing Manager
The content marketer’s role is to supervise and optimize the business content strategy by various ways and generate extensive content including video, audio, print, blog post, social media post and much more.
The monthly income of the Content Marketing Manager is approx 50k-55k per month.
- Google Ads Marketer
The role of Google Ads Marketers is to conduct and manage PPC (Pay Per Click) strategies for the company. They monitor the keywords bids, a monthly budget of the company, impressions, revenue tracking, goals tracking and other metrics.
The average salary of Google Ads Marketer is would be 28k-32k per month.
Digital Marketing trends are increasing very rapidly by updating at their own pace. With its growing popularity, there is a huge demand for digital marketers. In fact, the companies are giving opportunities to those talent and skills who are ready to help businesses to promote online by acquiring the latest marketing strategies.
Thus, there are numerous jobs approx. 2 lakh generated in India in the field of digital marketing and aspirants who are looking for a bright career in this escalating filed.
Learn Digital Academy is the trusted digital marketing Training Institute in Marathahalli, Bangalore and offering the practical training as per industry standards from expert trainers. Our digital marketing course includes website designing, Search engine optimization, Search Engine Marketing (Google Ads), Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Online Reputation Management,Money Making Strategies and more. We deliver the digital marketing training in classroom and online mode. We are offering both Weekdays and Weekends Classes for Digital Marketing.