Google Ads/PPC Training in Bangalore, Marathahalli
If you’re planning to learn Google Ads and want to implement your hard-earned money on ads to reach your target audience and dream leads to the business, then you’ve come to the right place. Learn Digital Academy provides Google Ads/PPC training in Bangalore, Marathahalli intensively and practically.
The marketing trends have changed now. The digitalization has pervaded into every sphere of human life in the past few decades. The mode of promoting business is changing as business across the globe have already begun to realize its immense tool of commercial communication and profit maximization. Now, there is a huge growth of digital ads in place of traditional ads. Lots of promotion are being done online and this online promotion is more trustful now. The most important dimensions that online advertisement has added is that of ‘measurability’.
Here you will get an overall data of your marketing campaign. In online promotion from brand awareness to lead generation, from demographics to customer behavior, you have an accurate graph of the audience. And more even it is much cost-effective as compared to traditional marketing.
One of the best online promotions is Google Ads
Google has been a boon to marketers from the beginning and with the introduction of “Google AdWords” now the changed name is “Google Ads”, it has given a solid platform for advertisers to capture the leads at different stages of sales funnel.
Let’s understand What is Google Ads?
“Google Ads is Google’s online advertising platform.”
Google Ads is a service that you can use to promote your business, help sell products or services, raise awareness, and increase traffic to your website.
Google Ads allows you to take advantage of the benefits of online advertising by showing your ads to the right people, in the right place, and at the right time.
Google’s advertising platform allows you to place search results for your website on Search Engine Result Page (SERP) by paying against your advertisement. By using paid search you can see quick outcomes when the related term is searched in Google.
Paid search is the term used for publishing an advertisement within the listings of a search engine. This normally appears at the top of a Search Engine Result Page (SERP) like Google and increasingly look more like organic results. When the ads are created, at that moment Google puts a small green ‘Ad’ label on them.
The basic gist is, you set your ad to promote business or brand based on keywords. A keyword is a user’s search term or phrase, that describes your product or service when and where your ad can appear. Your ads will only appear for the keywords you pick.
Keywords plays an important role, these keyords are the roots of your ad campaign. They set the entire advertising process in motion. If any potential customer is searching for a particular product or service, they will be able to find you more quickly if you have selected the right keywords.
How does Google Ads Work?
Google Ads shows your advertisement to prospective leads or customers who are interested in your product or service. Advertisers bid on search terms, or keywords, and the winners of the bid are put at the top of search results pages, on YouTube videos, or on appropriate websites, depending on the type of ad campaign chosen.
Networks of Google Ads
Google Ads ads are shown broadly in two networks:
- 1. Search Network and
- 2. Display Network.
Where Search Network Ads can appear?
The Search Network includes Google Search, other Google sites such as Maps and Shopping, that show ads matched to search results.
The Search Network helps advertisers by the following given:
- • It shows text ads beside, above or below to Google search results.
- • It shows ads to the right people who actively searching for their specific product or service.
The Google Display Network helps an advertiser to reach people who browse their favorite websites, watching Youtube video, checking Gmail account or using mobile devices and apps. It allows visual and rich media ads instead of plain texts ads.
Display Network includes of Google websites as a collection (like Gmail,Google Finance, YouTube and blogger), mobile sites, partner sites and apps that shows ads on a given page matched to the content.
The Display Network can help advertisers in the following ways:
- • Use attractive ad formats to reach a large number of customers with broad interests customer.
- • Increase the reach, build brand awareness and increase customers loyalty.
- • Increase clients engagement.
- • Choose more specifically where their advertisements can be displayed, and kind of audience they have.
Search ad formats
What are the different ads format available?
- • Text ads: It is the simplest and most popular type of search ad, text ads consist of a headline, a display URL that shows your website address with a short description.
- • Easy to set up your ads.
- • Reach your audience when they search on Google.
- • Generate more clicks to drive traffic on your website.
- • Ads with extensions:
Ad extensions are visual enhancements to search ads that more add more display information about your business, such as a phone number, location, or links to other relevant content from the bottom within your sitemap. These enhancements can be added manually or by automated formatting systems.
- • Option to customize your ads with additional information.
- • Opportunity to make your audience more relevant.
- • Possibility to generate more clicks to your website than other advertisement formats.
- • Image Ads:
In this image ad format, you can create your own image advertisement, including static or interactive graphics as .gif and Flash format.
- • Offer a visual display for your product or service.
- • Reach your targeted audience with Google’s website partners.
- • Responsive Ads:
These ads adjust their size, appearance, and format automatically on available ad spaces. Thus as a responsive ad, it may appear as a small text ad in one place and a large image ad in another.
- • Create ad in a matter of minutes that fit just about any ad space available.
- • In addition, responsive ads can be displayed as native ads that increase your impact by mixing into the publisher’s website.
- • Call Only Ads:
Call-only Ads are plain text ads intended to drive straight calling action to your business directly from search. These ads appear on devices with calling link.
- • Encourages a particular high converting action call only.
- • Very effective maximum mobile searchers call a company directly from search call only.
- • Shopping Ads:
These ads are text ads that also contain information about a product’s and pricing with a small image and a link back to a purchase page on your site.
- • Gives your audience the opportunity to know about your products before they decide to click.
- • Shows visual and text features together.
- • Video Ads:
By developing a standalone video ad or making it a part of streaming video content, a business can deliver a rich and engaging experience to customers. Main Benefits:
- • Opportunity to give your audience a powerful visual impression.
- • Reach your audience through Google’s website partners.
- • App Promotion Ad:
If app downloads are essential to your company or business achievement, then this ad can directly send the audience to an app store and encourage them to download your app.
- • Encourages a particular required action.
- • Sets your business listing apart from competitors who do not promote an app.
- • What do you pay?
Google ads give you full control over the cost of your advertising and there's no minimum amount for the ads. Rather, you set a daily budget and choose how you are going to invest your money.
- • Google Ad works on Bidding Strategy
Google Ads depends on an offering framework that is called bidding where an advertiser selects the maximum amount that he wants to pay for a click on the advertisement. Try to choose a target based bidding approach on your goals, such as whether you want to focus on getting clicks, impressions, or conversions.
There are three options for bidding strategy: 1. Cost Per Click (CPC): 2. Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) 3. Cost Per Acquisition (CPA)
- • Cost Per Click (CPC):
Cost Per Click is an ad metric that measures the amount of money paid for each click on your ad in a marketing campaign.
- • Cost Per Thousand Impressions or Cost Per Mille (CPM):
It is the amount that an advertiser pays for one thousand ad impressions that mean when your ad is shown to a thousand people. It is mainly used for brand awareness.
- • Cost Per Acquisition (CPA):
In cost per acquisition strategy the amount you pay when someone takes predetermined action with your ad. It means the average amount you would like to pay for a conversion.
- • Benefits Of Google Ads
The Google Ads platform is very useful for the advertisers those who want a rapid response and to speed up the process of revenue generation. The following advantages of Google Ads are:
- 1. Google Ads works faster than SEO
- 2. Increase Brand Awareness
- 3. Reach more customer through their Gmail Inbox
- 4. Reconnect with visitors to your website
- 5. Remarketing audience on search network with best deals
- 6. Measures your ad performance consistently
- 7. Tackle your competitor better
- 8. Influence the audience to make a purchase
- 9. Increase Ad visibility to the high-quality audience
- 10. It enables you to control your own budget
- 11. It makes you run multiple campaigns for your marketing needs
- 12. It continuously improves your search result
Google Ads is constantly seen as one of the best ways to reach your prospective audience, drive traffic to your business, and eventually increase boost revenues. But, unless you understand what you are doing, there is no point beginning a marketing approach, so education is the only key to be expert in the respective field. Learn Digital Academy is the trusted training institute in bangalore fulfills all your requirements to make you expert not only in Google Ads but also another part of Digital Marketing as well. With Learn Digital Academy you can enrich your knowledge with practical exposure.
“Learn Digital Academy provides the Google Ads ( Adwords)/ppc training in bangalore, Marathahalli from Adwords Certified Professionals and helps in getting Google adwords certification course with practical exposure over live projects and even provides 100% placement support. Benefits of learning Digital Marketing from Learn Digital Academy • Get free tools and software worth INR 1.20 Lacs • 30+ Modules • 8 Live Projects • 6 months of students support • 12 Certifications • 100% Placement Support